[mythtv-users] Oddity with Mytbbackend, truncated recordings and slow Web response.

MythTV mythtv at hribnak.com
Fri Jul 9 20:10:47 EDT 2004

What I am noticing when my Mythtv Truncates a recording is the following:

1) Mythweb Response is slow
2) If I try and delete the failed recording or any recording it will not
delete

Kill and restart mythbackend, the the above 2 issues go away. Also another
thing to  note is that some times my recordings work perfectly fine.

I am running 0.15.1, ivtv 0.1.9 I have a PVR 350 using its TV out on a
PII333.  My files are stored across an NFS mount to my file server

Jim