[mythtv-users] Going directly to TV output

Hans Rasmussen hans at hpras.gotdns.org
Fri Jul 9 16:35:58 EDT 2004

Funny, though I'd be wary about your last suggestion, sounds like an excuse
to downsize the person who would push the buttons.

What you say has good merit though, having a setup where you pick where you
would like Mythfrontend to start as a default.... the home screen, playing
the TV, music, the EPG, etc.  Since no code maybe I could make this a
feature request.  I think so far, it's an awesome set of apps, now if I
could just convince the other half :)

Cheers all

Hans