[mythtv-users] Second PVR card not changing channels

Mike Depot mdepot at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 21:19:55 EDT 2004

I have a PVR-350 based system that was working great.  Then I added an
additional PVR-250 so I could record on two channels at the same time.
After configuring it with mythtv-setup, my box did start recording from both
cards, but anything recorded on the 250 seemed to have recorded the wrong
channel, yet what was recorded on the 350 is fine.  I suspect 250 is on it's
default channel and isn't changing channels at all.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated... Thanks