[mythtv-users] Viewing and recording

Timo Boettcher spida at gmx.net
Wed Jul 7 12:32:46 EDT 2004

Hi DAGRAS,

* DAGRAS <bertrand.dagras at libertysurf.fr>, Wednesday, July 7, 2004, 3:39:20 PM:

> Hello,

> I run MythTV 0.15.1 on a Hauppauge WINTV PVR350.
> I can't view and record in the same time, is it normal ?
With just one pvr350 you can just view the program you are recording
while you are recording it, because you have just one tuiner and it
can only be tuned to one channel.
> And when i watch, and i start a recording (with the record touch of my
> remote controller), the video is freezed (with "Record ...").
IIRC my video didn't freeze, but I couldn't change channels anymore
(see above). I could pause, rewind and do other timeshifting, though.
> I can't do
> anything (even quit from TV view), is it normal or is there a issue with
> my mythtv ?

> Thanks

> Bertrand

 Timo