mythRecipe (was: Re: [mythtv-users] mythFM / Recipes not in themain-menue)

Michael Messner michael.messner_edv at inode.at
Wed Jul 7 04:11:38 EDT 2004

Am Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2004 04:27 schrieb bin crawler:
> Thanks for the feed back. I am working on  a fox for that.

Also I need to say I'm testing on a Suse 8.2 and install it via hand with
checkinstall, the way for installing I have from your script.

> Known error
> this the move from the scripts. Tpe you got up to that stage is luckily
> still in the tables.
>
> You can continue test the rest of theprogram for now.

hmmm, I hope it will be possible in the near future, but now I get no
recipes into mythRecipe.

> By the way do you use the music option. It will play any internet
> (mp3/shoutcast) streams.

It's a very nice and so easy, this should be included in the rest of
mythTV so that you can hear such a nice sound if you start mythTV.

If this isn't possible it will be also nice if it's just included in
mythgallery and mythWeather!

> Some feed back I have gotton so far is someone
> replace mpg123 with mplayer and could play a lot more.... what do you
> think.

Please don't replace it!
Just give this second option, now it is nice because its there and its
working and you don't need to setup or install anything.

cu mIke

--
> 204°C währen jawohl das Todesurteil für meine Platte, oder?
Wenn es keine Kochplatte ist, schon...
[Jürgen Fahnenschreiber und Manfred Tremmel in suse-linux]