[mythtv-users] on-screen display configuration

Dudley Atkinson dudley at jdatkinson.net
Wed Jul 7 00:58:54 EDT 2004

I'm trying to figure out a small thing.....

I've adjusted mythfrontend so that it's menus fit within my TV display on
the PVR-350 output.  It looks pretty good and everything is visible.

Is there a place to trim/adjust the on-screen displays that show when
watching recordings or live TV?  Even though mythfrontend is adjusted into
place, the on-screen displays are way too wide still (can't read the time or
the description for example, in live tv).

JD