[mythtv-users] Nvidia interlaced video

Stephen Atkins atkinss at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 6 10:35:23 EDT 2004

Just to add my two cents here.  I have deinterlacing turned off now that my Myth
box is connected to my TV.  I have noticed that some channels are better at
interlaced video than others.  Here in Calgary I was watching Monk last night
and during the program you could see all kinds of interlacing issues when the
camera pans.  Durning the commercials it wasn't near as bad.  Same sort of thing
with CBC but CTV, TSN and the American channels look good.  Just thought I would
put that out there to see what others have noticed.

Stephen