[mythtv-users] TV-out overlay placement wrong on S3 Savage/MX

Pete Davis myth at petedavis.net
Tue Jul 6 07:05:40 EDT 2004

I have a toshiba laptop that has an S3 savage, but I have it running
Windows. If I use the TV out for it, you get the whole desktop as "virtual"
and you have to size the movie window (using Media Player) and move the
cursor (which, with the Windows driver, moves you on the virtual desktop) so
that the screen lines up. I would imagine you're running into a similar
issue. As far as I know, there's no way around it.

Pete