[mythtv-users] Re:mythrecipe web interface

bin crawler bincrawler at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 00:52:16 EDT 2004

The database/tables used is from recipants at
http://recipants.pantsblazing.com/
check it out...

We are working on getting to the point where any kind of recipe can be
entered into your database we just started on  web sites first.

You don't have to use web sites just wait until the recipe import portion is
done. Also you will be able to share (send/receive) recipes with others as
another way of getting recipes.

BinCrawler.