[mythtv-users] Myth Menu/OSD out of focus when X displays through tv-out

Michael Petres michael221 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 13:19:34 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a problem with the display quality of the myth menu/OSD. I am running
XF86 out on the PVR350 tv-out using mathias's X driver.

Live tv/video playback is of good quality but the mythtv menu/osd is out of
focus therefore the text is hard to read. The picture quality is good when X
sent to a computer monitor.

It is not specifically a mythtv problem (i think) since any X output will be
out of focus. However I wondered if anyone has any ide how I can fix this
problem.

Thanks,