[mythtv-users] QT problem...

Adam Bown lists at it-squared.net
Fri Jul 2 19:32:00 EDT 2004

I've compiled myth ok and installed all the prerequisites but when I start it
I get "QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded".  I searched the
mailing list archive and I see this is because I've not installed
"libqt3-mysql".  However, when I do "urpmi libqt3-mysql" I get "no package
named libqt3-mysql".

I figure this is probably because I'm running mandrake 10.  Can anyone tell me
how to install this on Mandrake 10? Please excuse my newbieness WRT Mandrake
and urpmi.

If you can tell me where to get the source of "libqt3-mysql" I will compile
and install it manually  if necessary.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Adam.