[mythtv-users] New nVidia driver

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Fri Jul 2 14:15:13 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 12:30, Jason Ramey wrote:
> I have only tried watching TV, mythvideo, & adjusting the overscan &
> flicker filter with the new release. At work so couldn't tell you any
> more than that.

I'm assuming you were adjusting these items via the new control panel,
correct? I'm getting the following error when launching that:

ERROR: NV-CONTROL extension not found on this Display.

blah. Maybe if I fix the GLX issue this problem will magically go away.
;)

Does the flicker filter actually help? With the 4363 driver I have
noticeable flicker with any horizontal lines in the Myth menus.

Joe