[mythtv-users] BT Audio Tips?[Scanned]

Jason keirstead mythtv at keirstead.org
Thu Jul 1 18:55:11 EDT 2004

On June 30, 2004 10:20 pm, Bruce Markey wrote:
> You said "sound card" and I don't know if that means built in to
> the motherboard or in one of the PCI slots but you did say that you
> have an open PCI slot.

No I said I don't have an open slot :P I am using a  mini-itx motherboard with onnly
3 slots - two are for the cards, one for my WiFi networking card. i am using the onboard
sound to capture the audio for one card, and piping the audio out digitally over the SPDIF
direct to my reciever ( the motherboard is an NForce2 ).

Basically I have two options I guess. Either use the build in 100Mbps NIC and run a wire to the
living room, thus ditching the WiFi, or buy a USB sound card for the second input.

Or 3, get a totally different mobo and case, etc etc.