[mythtv-users] Upgrading to MythTv 14

Blues Guy bluesguy_1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 20:29:42 EST 2004

--- Roger Obando <roger at blitzds.com> wrote:
> I've been running v 13 for a little while now.  I
> installed it using Jarod's Fedora guide and the
> install went quite well.  I'm a bit of a linux
> newbie so I'm wondering if anybody can tell me the
> best way to update the v 14...any help would be
> greatly appreciated...I'd rather not lose my
> recordings if possible.

And a new record has been set!  In less than 3 hours
after posting that the new version is available, we've
got out first problem! :-)

Seriously though, just wait until Axel does all the
really hard work for you, and apt-get (or yum) the
whole mythtv-suite like you did the first time...

Almost all of us owe Axel and Jarod a serious debt of
gratitude for all the good work they do...  Thanks
again guys!