[mythtv-users] Redownload data for one day and or channel only?

David Rees drees at greenhydrant.com
Sat Jan 31 20:17:28 EST 2004

I've got a problem where the TV schedule has changed, how can I get
mythfilldatabase to update the data for only one day?  mythfilldatabase
doesn't seem to take any arguments.  It would be nice to be able to
specify a date range as well as channel.

It looks like mythfilldatabase downloads the next day's program as well
as any days missing out to 10 days in advance, is this assumption
correct as well?

Thanks,
Dave