[mythtv-users] PVR250 tuner

Graham W. Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Sat Jan 31 13:03:46 EST 2004

OK... I am obviously doing something wrong.... I've even gone back and
reconfigured the backend from scratch....

[root at alice2 root]# ll /dev/video*
crw-------    1 mythtv   root      81,   0 Sep 15 09:40 /dev/video0
crw-------    1 mythtv   root      81,   1 Sep 15 09:40 /dev/video1
crw-------    1 mythtv   root      81,   2 Sep 15 09:40 /dev/video2
crw-------    1 mythtv   root      81,   3 Sep 15 09:40 /dev/video3

Which all looks right....

In capture cards, it's set as a PVR250... video device is /dev/video0...
VBI and AUDIO are set to /dev/vbi and /dev/audio respectively... Default
input is set to tuner0.

In input connections, Tuner0 is set to ComcastAnalogCable, which is
setup under video sources..

I'm now watching channel3, and only channel3..... CSPAN2 isn't that bad,
but it'd be nice to see something else...

Any suggestions?

Graham