[mythtv-users] RE: PVR-350 almost running

Marc Mosthav marc at mosthav.com
Sat Jan 31 09:03:03 EST 2004

Well, it looks like the TV is loosing the sync. I can't find any error
messages in /var/log/messages or the mythbackend log.
I can record, but when I try to watch the recording I get the same effect.
When I copy the nuv file to a Window$ box and play it through media player
it seems to be OK.
Let me know if I can get you anything else.

Cheers,
Marc

--- Marc Mosthav <marc at mosthav.com> wrote:
> I almost have my PVR-350 running:
>
> - X and Myth running on TV out just fine
> - cat /dev/video0 works a treat
> - Watch TV receives picture and sound and from what
> I can tell it's great
>
> BUT:
>
> Eventhough the screen looks perfect in X, as soon as
> I switch to Watch TV the picture starts running
> through
> and stays like that even if I return to the menu. I
> just can't figure out which setting is responsible
> for this.

You need to clarify this, at least for me, because I'm
not understanding what you mean.  What is the picture
doing?