[mythtv-users] Audio/Video Sync

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Fri Jan 30 18:18:59 EST 2004

>>Obviously I can't pipe sound directly into my reciever because MythTV
>>puts a delay on the live video...I can put the sound through my sound
>>card inputs, but using the output gives me the same delay.
>>
>>I assume I have to tel the system to somehow use the soundcard input,
>>and push it through the PVR-350, but where does Myth intercept it?

You need to plug the audio source directly into the line-in
on the PVR-350 so that the card can digitize the audio and
can include in the recording. For playback, you could connect
the PVR-350 audio out to your receiver or patch the audio out
to line-in on your soundcard so that anything that goes through
your soundcard can be sent to your receiver.

--  bjm