[mythtv-users] PVR-250 slightly fuzzy picture?

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Fri Jan 30 11:47:10 EST 2004

	Unfortunately, I've tried it with all combinations with no success.
All I can say is it seems fishy.  I can definately make it *worse* by setting
dnr_spatial to something higher like 8 or 16.  It seems like it's exactly the
problem (if there is one)... maybe set it negative... ;)

	Also, just FYI, I've also tried it with the saturation turned down to
zero to get just the B&W luminance info.  I wanted to make sure it wasn't the
colors blowing out the image... basically the same thing.  I can capture
effectively 400x480-ish quality.

	I'm using the released 0.1.9 of ivtv.  Perhaps cvs, or maybe post to
that group as well?

Thanks all for the suggestions, though,