[mythtv-users] MythRecipe

Jeremy Hanmer jeremy at hq.newdream.net
Thu Jan 29 21:04:31 EST 2004

I know there are a bunch of users who are interested, but I don't know
if there's anybody to actually code it.  My C++ *may* be up to the task,
but it's been a long time since I've written anything and I'm pretty
busy...so it wouldn't happen for quite some time.  Any developer types
out there that can set some groundwork?  I can start somebody out with a
nice big collection of xml recipes to start an initial database and
would be more than happy to help with debugging.

I just uploaded a new version of my cooking.com html->recipeml script
that actually works now.  Less didn't show me the extra characters that
html2text had put in.

http://hust.la/recipe.tgz