[mythtv-users] controlling mythtv using the /dev filesystem?

Matthew M Murphy mmmurf at umich.edu
Thu Jan 29 16:01:01 EST 2004

Johannes,

I have looked into mythweb and have it working (it's great!).

Palmvnc is a good idea which I'll have to look into.

I just wish there were a way to change the channel from the command line
somehow...

Does anyone know how lirc integrates with mythtv to change the channel?  I
read through the FAQ but before I start looking at code I might as well
ask.

-Matt