[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Jan 29 14:45:09 EST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Pete's Mailing Lists wrote:

> Any idea what I'm missing ??

Not really - you could try running:
  tv_grab_uk_rt --days 1 > output.xml

then look through the output.xml file to see if the data is actually in
there.... It's definately working for me though.  (also check there aren't
any errors thrown up).  I'm running the cvs version with the "radio
listings" patch (from sourceforge).  I tried the "radio listings
(revised)" patch, but that bombed out after a parse error.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/