[-SPAM-] [mythtv-users] Question about nforce2 MB

Philip J. Morrison, Jr. pjmorr at intrasection.com
Wed Jan 28 15:23:28 EST 2004

Thanks everyone, I feel certain I will be able to get the thing running at
2GHz this evening and then get MythTV working.  The wife has already started
asking when she will be able to get to the shows from the computer in the
bedroom.  WAF is high for any DVR (except the Time Warner one)  And when I
told her that we will be able to record more than one channel at a time she
asked my why I was still sitting there talking and not working on it. :)

---
Phil