[mythtv-users] Question about nforce2 MB

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Wed Jan 28 14:19:53 EST 2004

What motherboard?  I had a similar problem (think it was an abit board)
that turned out to be a bios setting.  Unfortunately, I forget what BIOS
setting this was, and I don't have this mobo anymore (was building a
system for my parents with it...).  I ran into a few problems with it,
but I vaguely seem to remember it having to do with either the fsb speed
or the RAM timing/speed, but I could be misremembering this :(

 - Jeff