[mythtv-users] Please help me identify my tuner

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 27 18:52:22 EST 2004

I'm no expert here, but often I see people saying to dump /proc/pci like
"cat /proc/pci"
That should dump the PCI information for all your cards and that might help.

.html
  - 5 V mixers/oscillators and synthesizers for cable TV and VCR 2-band
tuners -Phillips TDA7040
  - http://www.semiconductors.philips.com/pip/TDA7040.html
  - Low voltage PLL stereo decoder
-Mitsubishi M52769FP

I cannot see under the shielded PCB to know if there are any IC's under
there.

Please let me know what I can do!

Michael Kipper
Toronto, Ontario, Canada