[mythtv-users] HELP!! Is anyone using SUSE 9 for Myth?

pengui44 curtis at penguinbrat.com
Mon Jan 26 20:12:41 EST 2004

Hi,

   I dont have my Myth box setup on SUSE - but it shouldnt really matter
since it isnt a package... I compiled and installed 2 or 3 versions by
now, and have never had any wierd problems - with them, but I have had
weird problems like your talking about with other things... What steps
are you taking to compile and install them?

Curtis