[mythtv-users] Re: Apt-get mythtv-suite gives cvs version 14

Darren Mak mythtv at digitalweb.ca
Mon Jan 26 13:04:58 EST 2004

I think Isaac did not want this info in the mainstream, to prevent the kind
of issues it could create, so I am not going to post this info here. Check
the dev list to see if this info has not been posted already or ask the
question there. I know the discussion began in a post Isaac made in the last
two weeks with the subject being something like.. "next release"

Darren