[mythtv-users] E-HOME WONDER TV-TUNER w/MPEG-2 Encoder

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 26 11:39:22 EST 2004

>From: David Zanetti <dave2 at wetstring.net>
>To: Discussion about mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
>Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] E-HOME WONDER TV-TUNER w/MPEG-2 Encoder
>Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 10:14:07 +1300 (NZDT)

If you google "e-home wonder" there is a French site that indicates
that the Conexant chip is the "416".  I would guess that this would
indicate an encoder like in the REV2 PVR-250.  The site also indicates
that they did not have one of these cards to test, so the info may
not be correct.

Another interesting fact is that they also discuss an nVidia PVR card
(the P179) which apparently is not based on a Conexant chipset.

Looks like there are some new neighbors on the block  ;-)

-- Harry O.