[mythtv-users] tv_grab_uk_rt

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Mon Jan 26 03:19:12 EST 2004

After Ananova shut down their TV listings I've been switching to
tv_grab_uk_rt.  The Radio Times site has listings for more channels than
are listed on their front page, so I added the extra channels to my
channel_ids file, but tv_grab_uk_rt seems to look at the front page too to
see what channels are available (and so doesn't use the extra channels).
I'm not sure why it needs to do this since both the channel number and
xmltv ID are contained in the channel_ids file.  Does anyone know if
there's any way to stop it looking at the front page and just take notice
of the channel_ids file so I can get my extra listings?

Other than that, the data seems better than Ananova's - I get 2 week's of
listings from RT.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/