[mythtv-users] PVR350: tv-in, but no audio-in?

IvanK. ivan at chepati.org
Sun Jan 25 18:57:27 EST 2004

Hanno,

I would suggest you address this question to the ivtv list, since mythtv is
unlikely to be the cause.

Also, just a stupid question, but I have to ask it anyway:  Are you sure you
have hooked up the wires in the correct places?  Have you tried different
wires?  In the end, it might turn out to be a faulty card.

Anyway, two more links for you to try:
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=TvOutHowto
http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php?page=TvOutPal

done so already and ask there.

Best of luck,
IvanK.

On Sunday 25 January 2004 04:40 pm, Hanno 'Rince' Wagner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> IvanK. schrieb am 25. Januar 2004:
> > have a look at this entry from the FAQ:
> >
> > http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=1#q18
> >
> > Did this help?
>
> No, unfortunately not. I already set the format to PAL, and the
> audio input- and output-devices I checked all combinations, but no
> success unfortunately.

<snip>