[mythtv-users] HELP!! Is anyone using SUSE 9 for Myth?

Greg greg.d at cwgsy.net
Sun Jan 25 17:54:25 EST 2004

Hi all,

I have been struggling to get ivtv set up on my machine. I have managed to
get myth installed after a little bit of hassle, now the problem is the ivtv
drivers. I can't for the life of me get them installed no matter what I seem
to do. I have tried the suse faq on the ivtv site etc. but I keep getting
unresolved symbols or modprobe tells me that it couldn't find the kernel
version the module was compiled for.
Could anyone send me a compiled set of drivers for suse 9.0 kernel
2.4.21-166? Or failing that any pointers from suse users?
I am on the verge of giving up, been struggling with it for days now.

TIA
Greg