[mythtv-users] E-HOME WONDER TV-TUNER w/MPEG-2 Encoder

Andrew Dodd atd7 at cornell.edu
Sun Jan 25 14:27:48 EST 2004

Quoting DiscoStu <discostu26 at yahoo.com>:

> Are there any plans for mythtv to support this card?
>
> here is the link I found
> http://www.vibecomputers.com/index.cfm?loc=iview&if=n&vID=191504
I get a "connection refused" when I try to bring that link up.

The short answer is:  I've never heard of that card, and have never seen it
mentioned on this list or the ivtv-devel list.

Unless it uses the same MPEG encoder chipset as the Hauppauge PVR-x50 and the
Avermedia M179, support is highly unlikely.

If it does use the same chipset, then support for the card is possible.