[mythtv-users] Weird video problem

Philip J. Morrison, Jr. pjmorr at intrasection.com
Sat Jan 24 18:22:09 EST 2004

That sounds great!  I have searched all over trying to find 9.11 in some
format other than just a .tar file.  When I try to compile the tar file I
get some kind of error and figured there ought to be some kind of rpm or
something for a Fedora Core 1 system.  I will continue to try to compile the
older version but if someone out there knows where a rpm file is for 0.9.11
I would appreciate knowing where it is.

---
Phil