[mythtv-users] TV Out on Aopen mobo with NVidia Nforce2-g will not function (FC1, nvidia, Toshiba TV) need help

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Sat Jan 24 13:40:15 EST 2004

Owen, I remember this being an extreme PITA for me.  When I fire up my
mythbox to do some work on it today, I'll send you my xfconfig file.
One thing I did notice is you HAVE to enable nvagp to get it to work
right.  There was a bios setting I had to disable.  Don't remember what
it was.  I think it might have ben acpi or something like that.

-dan