[mythtv-users] Audio/Video Sync

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Fri Jan 23 21:37:15 EST 2004

OK, I FINALLY got TV Out working on my PVR-350 (yay!!). Using coax as my
input, everything is great. My question comes up when I use the s-video
as my input...

Obviously I can't pipe sound directly into my reciever because MythTV
puts a delay on the live video...I can put the sound through my sound
card inputs, but using the output gives me the same delay.

I assume I have to tel the system to somehow use the soundcard input,
and push it through the PVR-350, but where does Myth intercept it?

Is there a doc out there that I've missed?

On the same note...my s-video input is DirecTV, one of the first things
I've noticed is the lag when I use the remote(on DTV), there is a delay
on every button push...how are people getting around this?