[mythtv-users] Anyone know what this error message means?

stan stanb at panix.com
Fri Jan 23 10:19:57 EST 2004

I've got a KnoppMYTH backend working, and I want to access it from a Debain
frontend machine. I installed the mythtv .debs, and configured
/etc/mythtv/mysql.txt, but when I try to run the frontend, I egt the
following:

stan at smokey:/usr/bin$ mythfrontend
QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
Unable to connect to database!
No error type from QSqlError?  Strange...
couldn't open db

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin