[mythtv-users] Hetis i865g overscan?

Rob Roland rob at robdaemon.net
Fri Jan 23 01:35:33 EST 2004

Hi there,

I've looked through the driver source, and it doesn't attempt
communication with the Chrontel encoder chip at all, and there's no
options related to the TV Out.  I know projects like nvtv exist because
NVIDIA didn't do this in their drivers until recently, so I was just
trying to see if anyone knew of a project or so to do this with i865g
chipsets.

Thanks!