[mythtv-users] Multiple Backends

Dan Fleming dfleming at swings.2y.net
Thu Jan 22 18:04:26 EST 2004

My understanding of reading the MythTV-HOWTO is that a round-robin
technique is used to assign scheduled recordings.  Thus I have a master
mythbackend, card 0, that will be selected first for all scheduled
recordings, but is there a way to schedule a recording to be handled by
a slave even if the master is not busy?  My fear is that enabling the
Master Backend Override will force this to happen all the time and I
only need this to happen when I specifically direct it to.

Thanks,

---Dan