[mythtv-users] Re: What do you do with MythTv

John P. Poet john at BlueSkyTours.com
Thu Jan 22 17:42:01 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Dan Sully wrote:

> * Scott Pouliot <spouliot at scpsoftware.net> shaped the electrons to say...
>
> > You might want to give one of the Home Theater Master remotes a try:
> >
> > http://www.bluedo.com/bluedocgi/products.cgi?brand=Home%20Theater%20Master
> >
> > http://www.surfremotecontrol.com/HTM.html
> >
> > If you want full programmability of macros, etc, go with the MX-700 or
> > MX-800.  The MX-500/MX-600 cannot be beat for their power/price.
>
> Actually they can be.
>
> http://www.harmonyremote.com/

Yeah, I looked at those before buying my MX-500.  I just prefer the way the
Home Theater Master remotes are layed out, and work.

For anyone in the market for a remote control, be sure to visit:

http://www.remotecentral.com/

Between the reviews and the forums, you can get all the info you need.

John