[mythtv-users] ASTRA DVB Settings try 2

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Jan 21 19:22:17 EST 2004

Twoways wrote:
> So far so good, i get all time this errors at startup:
> DVB#0 Using DVB card 0, with frontend Zarlink MT312.
> DVB#0 ERROR - Could not find dvb tuning parameters for
> channel 1 with id
> 1000.
> DVB#0 ERROR - Failed to get channel options for channel 1.
[snip]

Ahh, sorry, I see the problem now, I'm stupid, and should
have added some checks for missing satellite. Try going
into the satellite editor, and check the settings there.
Then og into channel editor and check that the satellite
is actually in marked in the sat box with the name you
choose previously.

I'll submit a patch that takes care of this properly soon.

Kenneth