[mythtv-users] Jumpy playback with PVR-250?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Wed Jan 21 17:21:20 EST 2004

I finally got it solved!  I changed the Myth setup to use "Jitter Reduction"
as well as "Extra Audio Buffering"

...both found in Setup --> TV Settings --> Playback

Not a single skip since...and it's been a few days.  So we'll see if this is
a permanent fix.  I think it might be as it's looking VERY good at the
moment!

I appreciate all the help guys...every problem thus far you guys have either
directly or indirectly helped me to fix.  I love this community!

Scott