[mythtv-users] Hetis i865g overscan?

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Wed Jan 21 14:00:26 EST 2004

The nvidia drivers use an Option in the XF86Config file under the
'Device' section (Option "TVOverScan" "0.6").  I'm not all that good
with XFree86 but I'm guessing those 'Option' parameters are specific to
the driver being used.  If that's the case, you chould look through the
sourcecode for the driver and see what options it takes?

Tim

Windows