[mythtv-users] [OT] Looking for an Aopen MK79G-1394 mobo in the US

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 10:31:52 EST 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 10:58, michael brown wrote:

> > ...it's the Aopen MK79G-1394.  The bad news is that I can't find it
>
> for sale
>
> > anywhere in the US... any suggestions?
>
> Here's a close one, perhaps no 1394?  With 3 PCI slots, that should
> be easy to overcome.  ;-)
>
> http://www.directron.com/mbmk79gn.html

Thanks, but since I plan on having 3 tuners....

I might just have to 'bite the bullet' and use my AGP GF4MX, though I
was hoping to leave that in my old system in case I decide to use it as
a remote frontend at some point.  It would make life easier, though...
really, the GF4MX was the only reason I wanted an nForce2 board; if I
use my AGP card I could go with just about any uATX board with onboard
1394.

Thanks,

JAC