[mythtv-users] Where to get channel information

Andre Kalus akalus at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 04:13:46 EST 2004

Hi,

it seems MythTV does not have any channel information available. I
cannot change channels but get to see the one I selected with xawtv.

It must be something with the setup: I used nextview, export to xmltv to
get the information and read them by

mythfilldatabase 0 -1 ~/program.xml --manual --preset

which I found somewhere in the archives.

I filled in the channel codes from xawtv (E11, SE7, etc.).
What is this sourceid about, to what must it be set? I bet it is related
to my problem...

Thanks in advance
Andre