[mythtv-users] install of mythtv-suite under fedora errors

Darren Mak mythtv at digitalweb.ca
Tue Jan 20 19:21:04 EST 2004

Googled for redhat-artwork-0.88-1.fdr and it is listed at the following

yet typing

# rpm -e redhat-artwork-0.88-1.fdr.1.1.i386.rpm

returns the following error...

error: package redhat-artwork-0.88-1.fdr.1.1.i386.rpm is not installed

Is this because the package seems to be part of KDE? And why is it giving an
error during the apt-get of mythtv-suite if it is not installed?

Hope someone has an idea or two.