[mythtv-users] Recommended remotes

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 20 17:05:18 EST 2004

I've found the Streamzap to be nice as it comes with an IR USB receiver
http://www.streamzap.com

Even if you don't like the remote, you can use pretty much any one you want.
I actually use my One-4-All PVR remote with the MythTV programed as a Tivo
remote on the Cable/Sat button.

Only thing with streamzap is you have to patch LIRC from source and
compile/install as it's not in the release version yet.