[mythtv-users] Re:Xbox overscan work around

Derek Watson Derek.Watson at intergen.co.nz
Tue Jan 20 15:25:16 EST 2004

I've also seen this problem, but it does only occur for certain overscan
values. If I use "xbv -auto 800 600 4 4" it looks great, but if I use
"xbv -auto 800 600 8 8" it looks terrible, with a nasty interference
pattern visible.

I can only suggest that you tweak the overscan values, particularly if
you are trying to underscan more on one axis that the other (eg. HOC 2,
VOC 8 is bad).

Derek.