[mythtv-users] Problem: GUI height adjustment doesn't work

Andrew Sweet asweet13 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 11:47:50 EST 2004

I have pvr 350, using the ivtv-fb driver to display via the tv-out on my
350 (ivtv 0.1.9 and myth 0.13).  The display for the desktop is a bit
larger than the actual tv screen and so i must adjust the width and
height of the Mythtv GUI.  I then use the X and Y adjustments to
properly center the GUI image.  The problem is that although the width
adjustmnet works fine, the height adjustment doesn't work no matter what
i change it to.  Can someone help?