[mythtv-users] Cant load ivtv

John Barton kaffine at comcast.net
Mon Jan 19 23:02:58 EST 2004

1.  I believe it is /lib/modules/linux-2.4.22-21mdk/

2. 2.4.22-21mdk

3. 2.4.22-21mdkcustom

4. /usr/src/linux-2.4.22-21mdk/drivers/media/video/ivtv.o
   /usr/src/linux-2.4.22-26mdk/drivers/media/video/ivtv.o
   /home/kaffine/ivtv/driver/ivtv.o

I had originally compiled it with the -26 kernel because
that is what urmpi brought down when I asked it for the
kernel-source, but I got -21 because that is what my
kernel is(it is slightly modified, only to enable remote
control support, it comes in as non-standard keyboard
input, so I think only keyboard.h was modified).

One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/