[mythtv-users] Basic concepts question

stan stanb at panix.com
Mon Jan 19 14:13:03 EST 2004

Can anyomne point to some docs, or provide me with help in understanding
what functions are done by what peices of MythTV?

What is done by a "master backend"/ What is done by a non master backend?
What is done by the frontend? If I ahve a master backend, and one or more
non master backends, can the master use the non masters for recording
shows? Can I move files between master and non master backends? How about
to frontends?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin